Bestseller TV New York City
Dov Baron’s New Leadership Book “Fiercely Loyal” on Bestseller TV (Video Below)
I’ve traveled a lot, and seen so many great places. However, as far as cities go, so far Manhattan is without doubt my favourite city. If you’ve been there you know New York City in September is always magnificent. So, when I was invited by Jeffrey Hayzlett and his team to come to NYC to be interviewed for BestSeller TV about my new book Fiercely Loyal, it wasn’t hard to say yes.
I was interviewed by Camilla Webster. Camilla was the Forbes anchor for several years. She covered the Wall Street boom and crash, billionaires, real estate and collecting, interviewing innovative business leaders–including Christine Lagarde, Sergey Brin and T. Boone Pickens. She was the host of CEO Spotlight, Business Visionaries, CMO Network and Forbes.com Collector. Camilla has twice represented Forbes at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
In this interview about Fiercely Loyal we discus:
- Why leader who are treating Millennials the way they treated previous generations are losing their Top Talent, and how they can turn that around.
- Why the “open door policy” of the late 1990’s was a great idea and why failed so badly
- Why the rules of business relationship have changed and what it means in context of keeping Top Talent Loyal Fiercely Loyal
- Why “Purpose” has to matter more than profit if you want to create a Fiercely Loyal corporate culture
- Why our ideas about “Transparency” are still way to shallow if you want to truly bond your people to you, and what you can do to create that bond
- How to generate a bond between your teams that will have them operate as a unit rather than a bunch of entitled diva’s
- How so many business leaders trained to always project a façade of impenetrable eminence, and how it is driving top talent away in droves
- Why right now every leader has the opportunity to build trust the way its built best.
- Why Vulnerability may be your new best friend (I actually walk you through a powerful bonding exercise during this interview) when it comes to getting your people to become Fiercely Loyal
- What is a “Full Monty Story”? How do you develop one? And why it is one of the most powerful ways to to solidify a Fiercely Loyal Culture.
This is just some of the key points. There’s much more so grab a pen, turn of the distractions and watch.
I trust that you found this interview valuable, if so, feel free to send this to your friends. I eagerly anticipate your feedback and comments.
Please share, like and comment below!
Dov Baron 101 Top Leadership Speakers
Dov Baron Speaks internationally and is The Leading Authority on Authentic Leadership and creating a Corporate Culture of Fiercely Loyal Leaders. In 2014 he was sighted as one of the Top 100 Leadership Speaker to book for your next conference!
P.S. To be one of the first to get their hands on Dov Baron’s new book “Fiercely Loyal” How High Performing Companies Develop and Retain Top Talent, go take a look here http://fiercelyloyalbook.com and get your FREE How to instantly bond any team info graphic.
All contents of this blog and articles herein fall under full copyright law and are the sole intellectual property of Dov Baron International and Authentic Paragon Alliance INC. Please contact Authentic Paragon Alliance at +1 (778) 379-7517 http://FullMontyLeadership.com