International speaker, author and leadership expert, Dov Baron, shares his candid perspective on the power of vulnerability to build trust and catalyze great leadership with Dr Nate Regier. Dov’s purpose is to facilitate the purpose of others so that they can lead deeply fulfilling and successful lives. Listen to this riveting interview where we cover these and many more powerful lessons:
- How did a mountain climbing accident invite Dov to face his own vulnerability in an unexpected way?
- How does vulnerability build trust and why it is essential to leadership?
- Why is adaptability be the enemy of vulnerability?
- What is abundance and how can you achieve it?
- Why is emotional safety the precursor for accountability?
- How is leader vulnerability related to employee engagement?
- Should you judge people based on behavior, or intent? Why?
- What is the difference between empathy and compassion?
- Why was Nelson Mandela both a hero and an antihero?
- Four strategies for being a more trusting and trustworthy leader
I trust that you found this article valuable. If so feel free to send this to your friends. I eagerly anticipate your feedback and comments. Please share, like and comment below!
My Authentic Leadership Matrix is free this link! Why? Because one of the questions I’m most often asked is; What authentic leadership is and how do we define it? As a result, with years of experience and extensive requests, I created Authentic Leadership Matrix. It’s designed to give you a clear process of how to perform in each of the five main areas that are required for you to become a world class authentic leader. Start your yes and no evaluation to discover your leadership traits here: https://matrix.fullmontyleadership.com