Featured on The Jeffrey Slayter Show:
This episode tackles the importance of building your legacy and how its lasting impact defines great leadership; Why women used to be considered ineffective leaders (of course now we know it’s far from the truth); How Leadership is evolving; And a quite provoking point (I suggest you listen in before this freak you out) — Find out why Dov considers Nelson Mandela a failed leader. This will hit home once you realized why. Plus, a bonus: Dov shares an exercise on building a legacy which he does with clients that will confront the way you see yourself and the way you would want others to see you.
I apologize if the audio for this episode is kinda whacked. We had some audio issue during the recording, but I thought I’d go ahead and have this gold released rather than not. It’s too good not to share.
- Within each of us inherently lies a deep greatness. This greatness is the wholeness in us. The original premise of being a human being. We spend our lives thinking that something we can have or do will complete us when we have been complete all along. There’s nothing to add but everything to take away.
- The leadership of today is evolving into a non-egoic leadership. It is a leadership that is soulful, collaborative and inclusive. Individuals of working organizations are no longer willing to be led by dictatorial leaders anymore.
- With all the war talks emerging, we see a reaction to the universal concept of polarity or extremes. At the moment, there is a natural tendency to find a middle ground to avoid swimming from one side to the other. Polarity makes us confront the things that we have been neglectful and complacent.
- Most multi-generational family business fail as result of losing the connection with the original intention of what the business was. There’s no succession plan beyond the financial intention when they should have created a Values and Purpose Driven succession plans.
- We create a lasting and impactful legacy when learn to transcend the personality and the way we do that is to become empowered with our service.
My Authentic Leadership Matrix is free this link! Why? Because one of the questions I’m most often asked is; What authentic leadership is and how do we define it? As a result, with years of experience and extensive requests, I created Authentic Leadership Matrix. It’s designed to give you a clear process of how to perform in each of the five main areas that are required for you to become a world class authentic leader. Start your yes and no evaluation to discover your leadership traits here: https://matrix.fullmontyleadership.com
Want to retain your top talent? Then my “Fiercely Loyal” book is for you! Plus get your free: “How to instantly bond any team” infographic.